1. Remove my last three letters & you have a group of ships. I am impermanent. fleeting
2. I am a type of family member. Remove one of my letters & you have something annoying. brother or aunt
3. Remove my first two letters & you have a subject taught in many schools. A metallic character in a children’s story both lacked & sought me. heart
4. I mean the opposite of ‘good,’ but if you change my first letter, you have a religious leader. sinister
5. My last half is a color, & my first half often contains fluid. sacred
6. I am a crowning achievement for someone entering a position of high authority. My last six letters mean the same as ‘country.’ coronation
See how easy they are!